Personalized Visits are a great way to experience UVF! Each visit includes at least a campus tour and a meeting with the Admissions team, as well as an opportunity for other campus experiences that are relevant to you. Visits are at least 1.5 hours, but the length will depend on the experience options you choose. When you register, you will be able to personalize your visit with items like:
- Chapel - this is an integral part of our campus community, so we recommend attending chapel if at all possible!
- Large group chapel (1 hour. Available Tuesday and Wednesday at the 9:30 arrival time)
- Small group chapel options (1 hour. Available Thursday and Friday at the 9:30 arrival time)
- Attend a class (50 min-1 hr 15 min)
- Meet with a professor (15-30 min)
- Meet with a coach (approx. 30 min)
- Lunch at our Dining Commons (30-45 min. Offered if you are here during lunch hours 11:00AM-1:00PM.)
- Music scholarship audition (approx. 15 min. Offered for current juniors and seniors. Please call or email for more information.)
We can't wait to show you our Spirit-filled, loving community!